Aercoustics offers innovative technology and extensive experience with noise measurement, analysis and abatement plans in a broad range of applications – both at the design stage and for existing scenarios.
We are also called on to provide expert witness testimony, peer project reviews, impact studies and regulatory submissions for licenses and permits – not just in noise abatement issues, but also in acoustics and vibration.
- Environmental noise studies to support Certificate of Approval applications
- Acoustic audits
- Ambient and community noise monitoring
- Power generation – cogen plants, wind power plants, solar farms
- Industrial – manufacturing, pits and quarries, landfills, power generation, etc.
- Institutional – hospitals, schools and universities
- Office and commercial buildings
- Recreational – stadiums, theme parks, racetracks, nightclubs and outdoor concerts
- Transportation – train and transit lines and terminals, airports and aircraft, shipping terminals (land or sea)
- Environmental noise impact studies
- Noise abatement plans
- Facility design and engineering
- Noise control design/selection
- Flow Induced Noise (FIN)
- Cadna/A® noise dispersion modeling
- Aercoustics active noise cancellation systems